Advent is an exciting time of year as we celebrate the coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ as a babe in a manger over 2000 years ago, so that He could bear our sins on the cross and reconcile lost sinners to Himself. And we anticipate the second coming of our Lord as the conquering king. Our Sermon Series for Advent will consider different aspects of Christ’s coming, why He became a man, and what we learn about God from the Christmas narrative.
The following is the sermon series outline:
- 12/3/2017 “Faded Glory: Why Christ Had to Come (Heb. 2:5-9)
- 12/10/2017 “The Fullness of Time” (Gal. 4:4)
- 12/17/2017 “No Crib for a Bed” (Luke 2:7)
- 12/24/2017 (morning service) “Can You Hear the Angels Sing?” (Luke 2:8-14)
- 12/24/2017 (Christmas Eve service) “A Savior is Born” (Luke 2:11)